Business Analyst (4 to 8 years)
experience as Business analyst in Healthcare product development, experience in US Healthcare is must
- Has worked on developing user Story or use cases
- Working with the customer to translate market needs/client requirements into clearly defined and detailed written product requirements.
- Translating market needs, use Cases and business requirements into complete User Stories.
- Good knowledge on healthcare messaging standards and other compliance requirements
- Experience in proposing business solutions to customers.
- Ability to define the nonfunctional requirements for the product/applications
- Customer facing and good communication skills
- Validate the test scenarios written by QA team to ensure that the requirements will be met.
- Guide and review the work of Dev team to ensure quality and completeness against the requirements.
- Provide industry and product support to Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Training teams.
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions. Provide continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes.
Good communication and presentation skill
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time