Job Title:- Customer Success Manager
Job Family:- Sales
Division:- Sales & Marketing
Direct Reports :- Yes
Reporting to :- Sr. Customer Success Manager
Internal Interfaces:- VP-Delivery, CEO, CTO, Sales & Marketing, Implementation & Production Support
External Interfaces:- Customers, Partners
Work Timing:- US (EST Time Zone)
If you love solving challenging problems of customers and have a customer first mindset, join us in helping us build and evolve our customer success journey to continuously improve the quality of our services and the overall success of our customers.
We are looking for Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help HealthAsyst customers with subscription agreements driving long-term success through our professional and support services to fast-track customer business goals, and drive seamless adoption.This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and HealthAsyst s success.
Acting as the key contact for customer sponsors within accounts, the CSM drives post-sales engagement, develops customer relationships, provides strategic advisory services and coordinates services and support to maximize the customers return on investment in CheckinAsyst. The CSM utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help HealthAsyst customers for this.
If you have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around, you are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases, and you have impeccable relationship building skills to create win/win environments for all parties that you work with Lets talk!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all post-sales activities for various CheckinAsyst customers through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution of the customer success plan.
- Drive tangible business value for our customers by ensuring they clearly define a success plan with specific business outcomes, objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and success metrics required to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a customer success plan for various accounts to establish measurable criteria for success, assist with organizational alignment, and ensure the successful and broad adoption of CheckinAsyst.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to internal teams on how CheckinAsyst can better serve our customers.
- Assess risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, sales executives and other services and support team members.
- Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe.
- Collaborate with internal experts to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise.
- Collaborate with consulting, Implementation and support services teams from proposal through delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery and adoption risks are identified and managed.
- Create and coordinate account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations.
- Develop and maintains close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO).
- International Travel will be 30%.
Critical Success Factors
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- A proactive approach to connecting with customers to gain an understanding of their needs and ensure they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- Ability to develop customer relationships and manage assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and education.
- Technical educational background or equivalent experience.
- Background of post-sale and sales experience
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
- Strong understanding of Software-as-a-Service customer management
- Service delivery experience with global customers
Span of Experience
- Around 3-5 years relevant industry experience preferably in US Healthcare.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to email@example.com
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India