The Delivery Manager provides the single point interface between the customer and the delivery team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of quality software to the customer.
Strategy and Vision
- Understands the vision of customers that he/she manages, their services and products.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their road map and define strategies to achieve those road map from HealthAsyst perspective.
- Drive organization level initiatives that are assigned to him/her.
- Accountable for the customer accounts managed and responsible to grow the accounts and manage healthy gross margins.
- Build strong relationship with the customer management at multiple levels.
- Understand the priority of the customer business needs, working along with customers and ensure the teams are guided on appropriate solution
- Be an escalation point for customers or team for any issues.
- Drive based on metrics and ensure teams deliver above the benchmarks.
- Have periodic reviews with the customers management. Understand any concerns of the customer and address the same on timely fashion
- Understand the pulse of each customer with the various defined health indicators and gauge their satisfaction level.
- Work towards mitigating any risks/concerns or challenges faced by customer.
- Accountable for on-time/under budget implementation with all contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Capable of handling fixed price, T&M projects and ensure it is implemented on time and budget.
- Manages business scope and plan activities working with teams on project management, project staffing, schedule, and budget
- Constantly looks at the end to end process, fine tunes and improves process(s) to make project delivery more efficient and quick.
- Follow-up with customers to resolve any dependencies and help manage issues/bottlenecks.
- Be an escalation point for team to coordinate with all stakeholders to eliminate any bottlenecks or mitigate any risks.
- Collaborates with the delivery head to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Participate in any proposal activities as part of pre-sales activities for potential opportunities
- Help build case studies and highlight the best practices and achievements in each teams.
- Own hiring requirements for his customer accounts
- Ability to get into the details and understand the business features and values of the application(s)/product(s).
- Should be able to present the value team adds to customer(s) and understand any pain points of customers. Have the ability to resolve the customer pain points
- Responsible for ensuring service level agreements and client expectations are achieved.
- Ensure appropriate resource staffing for software development delivery team. Proactively identifying gaps and monitoring resource capacity and allocation to ensure maximum results.
- Drive and accountable for ongoing productivity and quality improvement within team.
- Regularly assess quality of delivery and time commitments. Recommends strategies for improvement, including continuous improvements and leading best practices programs.
- Identify risks, dependencies and provide mitigation for all the projects
- Provide/set clear expectations to all stakeholders, help them achieve their goals
- Understand employee issues/grievances and take initiatives to address and resolve them.
- Identify training needs for the teams to improve productivity and quality of delivery
- Build, develop and retain a high performing team through development, mentoring and career management
- Manage/Guide/Mentor project managers/technical Leads.
- Have a periodic 1 x 1 discussion with the team members provide support where required
- Identify/award teams or team members for their achievements.
- Ensure compliance with development standards, development process and the documentation requirements.
- Able to influence and implement the best project management practices across project teams
- Conduct regular review meetings with project teams.
- Communicate status to senior management and customers regularly. Escalate issues to senior management or customer if required
- Able to identify risks/impact on projects due to various changes during the project execution and bring to customers attention, with possible mitigation plan
Critical Success Factors for the role
- Develops excellent customer relationship and delivers great customer satisfaction
- Displays good people management skills
- Able to influence best practices of project management and process across projects and organization
- Ensure high Employee engagement and satisfaction, retention of the key team members with high motivation
- Builds a culture of excellence in the delivery team
Span of Experience- 12+ to 18 years
Required Work Experience
- Hands on experience in each of the areas mentioned under Responsibilities.
Ability to mentor/guide project managers and project leads
- Good knowledge and experience in the Microsoft technologies
- Ability to grasp domain knowledge quickly
- Excellent estimation skills and project planning
- Ability to identify risk and manage risks
- Good experience in establishing processes and ability to contribute to customer’s processes
- Good Leadership skills
- Team work and Collaboration
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Influencing/Negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
Excellent people management skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Health Asyst Private Limited
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Health Asyst Private Limited
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India