Roles and Responsibilities
- Governance and People Management End to End accountability for all test automation (UI, API automated tests).
- System Delivery Framework and related testing standards.
- Ensures full compliance with both internal policies, frameworks, standards and external regulatory requirements applicable for various regions by providing all required testing deliverables.
- Proactively engages with relevant project teams, stakeholders to deliver a robust test automation strategy and testing processes for the security domain.
- Provides overall guidance in all testing-related areas and activities for automation covering all test phases (e.g. test strategy, requirements gathering, test preparation and execution, test data and environment management as well as post implementation reviews) and testing knowledge areas.
- Works closely with delivery and project managers to ensure the testing activities and deliverables are coherent with overall project documentation.
- Overall stakeholder management, regular meetings & reporting to project sponsor/s and project managers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as required to effectively cooperate with project teams and manage stakeholders in various areas of the Bank (end-users, production support, infrastructure delivery and operations) and external Vendors or Professional Service Providers.
- Manages testing resources per assigned domain, incl. forecasting and assignment, participating in recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Programme Test Strategy and Execution Thoroughly understands project scope, requirements, architecture, dependencies, functional and technical aspects of applications that are subject to testing and quality assurance.
- Creates and: maintains artefacts for Test Automation that are both compliant with internal framework, standards and adequately reflect project constraints and complexities.
- Provides accurate and on-time status reporting to project/programme managers and head of testing & QA.
- Performs systematic independent reviews and assurance reviews across the programme and projects to drive continuous improvement.
- Addresses risks and problems associated with testing should they be identified throughout project delivery.
- Testing Expertise: Provides expertise and recommendation to tailor testing practice to the specifics of the projects within domain.
- Becomes fluent with internal testing standards and other relates areas within solution delivery; is aware and tracks industry best practices and emerging new concepts.
- Boosts the efficiency of test execution by promoting and delivering automation as applicable for various types of tests (unit, integration, performance, user acceptance etc.)
- Identifies and communicates cross project issues/ risks to project/programme manager to jointly ensure projects run smoothly and in a controlled environment.
- Promotes a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in terms of processes, tools and people.
- Flexibility and Programme Ambiguity: Provide Leadership for Automated Testing in a matrix environment.
- Anticipate future testing needs of the programme based on the defined programme vision.
- Effectively cooperates with both local and remote teams in a diverse cultural environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication
- Very good in planning, estimation and end to end QA process
- Great team manager and works with team to get the work done
- Hands-on experience in Automation and Performance testing
- Having US Healthcare background is preferable
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Health Asyst Private Limited
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to email@example.com
Contact Company:Health Asyst Private Limited
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India