Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads the entire Implementation team
- Accountable for customer satisfaction during and post-implementation.
- Ensure excellent usage of the product capabilities before handing over to the Support team
- Responsible for managing P&L for the Implementation group as well as each project.
- Review all Implementation project plans, identify and mitigate the risks and work with the project managers/Leads to manage them closely for successful Go Lives.
- Responsible for efficient and appropriate resource allocation.
- Ensure that the team has all required competencies and is well trained.
- Understands the challenges faced by the team and help them succeed
- Work closely with Sales, Solutions, Development, Customer Success, and Support teams for project success
- Fine-tune implementation processes to make projects successful
Key success factors
- Deep understanding of US Healthcare domain (EHRs/PMSs, EDI transactions, payments, etc) knowledge of processes followed in practices/hospitals)
- Good knowledge of healthcare interfaces
- Good understanding of HIPPA and other healthcare security standards
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand the product very well and end to end workflows that are supported by HealthAsyst products.
- Ability to work with a globally distributed team
- Ability to work with people at all levels of customers organization
- Ability to manage customer expectations, organize and manage workshops for implementation, and ability to guide/handle end-users
- Troubleshooting customer issues is desirable
- Ability to train users
Experience/ Knowledge and Skill requirements
- 12+ years of experience with at least 5 years managing multiple project teams.
Desirable Managerial Skills and Competencies
- Collaboration Skills
- Business perspective
- Relationship management and networking
- Cultural alignment
Health Asyst Private Limited
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to email@example.com
Contact Company:Health Asyst Private Limited
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India