Experience Range- 3-6 Yrs
The Implementation Specialist independently implements the product in one or more sites for the customers, with minimal support from the Senior implementation specialist/Lead implementation specialist.
- Develop a good understanding of the domain he/she is working on
- Gain deeper knowledge of the product functionalities he/she is implementing
- Interact with customers to understand their current workflows.
- Identify gaps, if any between the customer workflows and the product.
- Discuss with the customer about the standard workflow, how it works and the plan for the gaps to be addressed in later releases.
- Understand the product capability on what can be configured and how it can be customized for the customer needs.
- Work with the implementation manager to understand the project plan and milestones.
- Interact with customers regularly, discuss project plan and status of the implementation.
- Understand customer expectations and suggest suitable workarounds if the functionality is not supported by the product
- Deploy the software in the customer environment following the standard procedure.
- Configure the changes that are required for the customer's needs.
- Test all the features and make sure that the features are as expected by the customer requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors to get the inputs required for configuring the product for the customer.
- Provide demo of the product to customer after the configurations are done.
- Follow the best practices of the product implementation to successfully implement the product on time as per plan.
- Quickly understand the new features of the product in the latest releases. Have a good understanding of hotfixes and when to upgrade customers.
- Explain the expectations on gaps identified to the development team and Lead Business Analyst.
- Identify all impacts of new changes on an existing application
- Update tasks regularly and provide visibility on work completion
- Work with development team continuously to resolve conflicts
- Understand release cycles and the features coming in upcoming releases, so if new features are required by customers he/she can update the customers.
- Participate in internal review meetings and present the status of the implementation and highlight any risks.
- Post-implementation train the end-users
- Transition the implementation activities to support the team with proper documents
- Monitor the system in production through support team reports ensuring the system is being used regularly by customers without major issues.
- Upgrade customers from one version to the other versions
- Keep abreast with developments in the product market and associated space through continuous learning
Critical Success Factors for the role
- Displays team spirit, actively participates in review meetings
- Ability to learn the domain and product with multiple implementations
- Develops good relationship with the customer
- Displays good subject matter and product expertise
- Demonstrates ability to follow the existing processes and strives to improve and adapt to new processes
- Follows all the process agreed in the project and show improvement in productivity roles and Responsibilities
Health Asyst Private Limited
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to email@example.com
Contact Company:Health Asyst Private Limited
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India