The Technical Project Manager provides the single point interface between the customer and the delivery team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of quality software to the customer.
Strategy and Vision
- Understand the vision of customers that he/she manages, their services, and products.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their road map and define strategies to achieve that road map from HealthAsyst's perspective.
- Drive organization-level initiatives that are assigned to him/her.
- Understand the architecture and design of the application/products for the assigned customer.
- Build strong relationships with the customer management at multiple levels.
- Understand the priority of the customer business needs, work along with customers and ensure the teams are guided on an appropriate solution
- Be an escalation point for customers or team for any issues.
- Drive based on metrics and ensure teams deliver above the benchmarks.
- Have periodic reviews with the customers management. Understand any concerns of the customer and address the same on a timely fashion
- Work towards solving/mitigating any risks/concerns or challenges faced by customers.
- Ability to get into the details and understand the business features and values of the application(s)/product(s).
- Should be able to provide technical solutions for issues that the team is not able to solve on their own.
- Should be able to present the value team adds to the customer(s) and understand any pain points of customers. Have the ability to resolve the customer pain points
- Responsible for ensuring service level agreements and client expectations are achieved.
- Drive and be accountable for ongoing productivity and quality improvement within the team.
- Regularly assess the quality of delivery and time commitments. Recommends strategies for improvement, including continuous improvements and leading best practices programs.
- Identify risks, dependencies and provide mitigation for all the projects
- Provide/set clear expectations to all stakeholders, help them achieve their goals
- Understand employee issues/grievances and take initiatives to address and resolve them.
- Identify training needs for the teams to improve productivity and quality of delivery
- Build, develop and retain a high performing team through development, mentoring, and career management
- Have a periodic 1 x 1 discussion with the team members provide support where required
- Identify/award teams or team members for their achievements.
- Ensure compliance with development standards, development process, and documentation requirements.
- Able to influence and implement the best project management practices across project teams
- Communicate status to senior management and customers regularly. Escalate issues to senior management or customer if required
- Able to identify risks/impact on projects due to various changes during the project execution and bring to customers attention, with a possible mitigation plan
Critical Success Factors for the role
- Hands-on experience in managing development teams on mobile technology platforms like IOS, Android, Xamarin etc.
- Develops excellent customer relationships and delivers great customer satisfaction
- Displays good people management skills
- Able to influence best practices of project management and technical standards
- Ensure high employee engagement and satisfaction, retention of the key team members with high motivation
- Builds a culture of excellence in the delivery team
Span of Experience
8 to 12 years
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Health Asyst Private Limited
Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, HealthAsyst has developed a range of software products for the Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst products enhance quality of patient care &, improve patient safety, allowing its clients & partners to grow their business while controlling costs. HealthAsyst€™s product development process is guided by a formal validation process. HealthAsyst meets clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure that the software HealthAsyst develops meet real-world needs. HealthAsyst is committed to ensuring its clients stay ahead of the game. With a combination of technology skills, innovative solutions, domain expertise and a commitment to long-term client relationships, HealthAsyst provides value to its clients by improving quality and reducing costs.
Kindly send in your resumes to email@example.com
Contact Company:Health Asyst Private Limited
Address:147,3rd Floor,Anjaneya Techno Park,Old Airport Roa, d,Kodihalli, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India